torsdag 26 november 2009

The one that is the 1st one

One post has to be the 1st.
It knows of it's existence and it's fate to be the least read post in the whole blog.
It doesn't like it, but it has got a sense of honor and takes it's place which was given to it when it was created, with the first letter being typed down.

On a more serious note, as much as I bless anonymity I bet that you want to know who I am. Forget me telling my name, there are too many psychos out there.
Here is some basic info:

Ethicity: Enough to give rise to a Southern "We don't take kindly to your kind around here" comment when entering a shabby bar at noon.
Looks: Chubby, as most of the unhappy souls that spend their time blogging instead of doing those hundred push-ups a day. But I'm working on it. I swear.
Interests: Video editing, movies (Oh, I am so unique)
Profession: The worst and least appreciated of them all: a Med Student. In Poland. EASTERN POLAND. It get's worse: Near the White Russian Border. I suspect an invasion now as the Swine Flu is conquering the Earth.

I should be studying right now, so I'll have to go. I have a Patophysiology Credit tomorrow, and I haven't started studying yet. Wish me luck. Please.

Good night to you all.

Ps. Two people have "Koskesh" and "Kharsavar" as a part of their Blogger adress. They mean "Pussyfucker" and "Donkey Rider" respectively, in Persian. Some people, right?
The only post in the "Koskesh" blog says:

"Dostane aziz,
khosh amadid.
omidvaram ke bezodi ba chand nafar ke dost dashte bashan harf-e koso kir bezaneem, ashena basham.

be omide un rooz.
kose shirin agar dareed, dar khedmat gozari hazeram."


The translation is (rather funny in my opinion):

"Welcome my dear friends.
I hope that soon I'll get to know some people that like to speak about pussy and cock.
In hope of one day.
If you have a sweet pussy, I am ready for your service."


That is some funny shit.

Ok, I really have to go now. Peace.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to read more of your posts as these first three are well written and contain good entertainment.

    That persian Koskesh blog is gold.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, yeah, the koskesh blog is a rare gem, a diamond in the rough.

    SvaraRadera