fredag 27 november 2009

The one with the results



Yesterday I wrote three tests, one labtest and two credits. I passed them all, boo-yah!
Who is the man? I AM!

When I came home, after not sleeping all night, I was exhausted. I was out from my house from 7.15 until 17.00, barely sitting much during that time. It was horrible.
I barely ate due to time-strain, and when I finally ate at 16.00, and then I crashed.
So long story short, I was to take a nap, and woke up 05.00. That was around 12 hours of non-disturbed sleep.
Life is good.

Today, I am going to meet a good friend, go to McDonalds for lunch and then later I will see my girlfriend and hang out. But first I am craving for a breakfast, so I'm going to my girlfriend's soon.

I just started to watch the Office US, man, that is some entertainment! The idea is genious and perfectrly executed. To use one set (the office) to extensively and still being interesting and funny.
Now I know that you are thinking: "Well, DUH, look at Scrubs!" but that's not a correct statement. Hospitals can be interesting and also give rise to variations in the plot.
But an office can be really boring, so in the Office, they build up the characters in it instead and use them for the comedy.¨







Speaking about entertainment, I was thinking the other day about how bad movies can be, especially plot-wise. As an example, let me bring up the plot of the movie Mr. Accident, that I and my brother and a friend rented a Saturday many, many years ago.
The plot was the following: We have the main character, Ruger Crumpkin, who was brought up in a family that repair scraps from a junk-yard. But he was the black sheep, he broke them down. Something about junk.
In any case, he get's a girlfriend, and has a job in an egg factory. He and his girlfriend find out that Roger's boss has an evil scheme to put nicotine into eggs, making all kinds of people addicted to them. Oh, so evil!
So Roger has to stop his boss, and during the movie, he manages to become addicted to the eggs, too.
There are lots of slapstick humor, but that's maybe the most interesting thing about the movie. I remember sitting and thinking of just watching another movie instead.
My memory is vague, but not the memory about how lousy this movie was.
So about the plot: Drugged eggs? Really? To add the hens were feeded nicotine and that was how the eggs got polluted.

Anywho, I wish you a great Saturday and I'm going to chill the hell out of this day.
Peace out.

___________________________
Pictures:

2 kommentarer:

  1. That's really really evil. Tobacco is evil so that makes nicotine addicted chickens evil too.

    You should know that. EVIL! :D

    I remember that they speeded up all the "funny" parts in that movie, especially when he ate the eggs. Barf.

    SvaraRadera