fredag 18 december 2009

The one with my arrival

So, I am finally home. I can simply say that it's sweet to be home. But the trip wasn't all easy.
Let me make a list:

1) My 8 kilo bag and 8 kilo handbag felt like they weighed 15 kilos each.
2) I had to say goodbye to my girlfriend and I'll miss her ALOT. I really love her. She is my soulmate.
3) My brother didn't come with me, and I can't wait to see him and play some games on the Gamecube and overdose on a Kebab roll with him.
4) Too many people from my University's division were there. Luckily I sat at a bus with only a few of them there.
5) The plane was one hour delayed. When I and another friend, who was to take the same plane, went to check which gate we were going to go to, we found out that the plane is now on schedule, although it hadn't been announced. With 20 minutes to go through the security and finding the gate, we got there just in time. Assholes.

When the plane landed, I got picked up by dad. We went home and I had breakfast, mom had made pancakes. Awesome. They were delicious.
Then I slept until dad picked me up for my doctor's appointment, and I had some lab tests done and tomorrow I have to bring in some of my feces in a tube so that they can rule whether I have stuff living inside me and eating my nutrition.

Later on, we had lunch with my sister and her boyfriend, and it was really fun with many laughs.

Tonight I am going with them both to a theme park to walk around and to enhance our Christmas spirit, so it's going to be fun!

Now I have to take another nap. I am exhausted, in a good way.

1 kommentar:

  1. I hope you'll have a great time! Yummie! Kebab sure is swell! I'm glad you made it to the plane, that's what counts, right? :)

    SvaraRadera