torsdag 17 december 2009

The one with the vacation

Hi y'all. Today was my last day at school before Christmas.
I have packed my stuff, and cleaned up my apartment, and I'll go and have a shower soon and then I'll go to my girlfriend to await the departure to the bus station.

This semester has been OK, although I feel that they tried to cram in too much stuff into a schedule with not that much time.
But overall I'm content.

Regarding that blood test, everything was fine, but now the doc suspects Ischemic Bowel Disease or a parasite infection from the time I had blocks in Pediatrics.
Oh, Pediatrics, I hate you even more now.
It's probably not IBD, that's absurd.









Aaw, this baby is cute...just wait until it SCREAMS for half an hour and makes you SICK!






So, now I'm going to go through my stuff, and then jump into the shower.

I would recommend the following blog for you if you understand Swedish: http://doktorreflux.blogg.se
It's a really funny blog.
If you don't understand Swedish, try this link, which is a translation in English: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http://doktorreflux.blogg.se/&sl=sv&tl=en

I'll return soon with a review of Star Wars Episode I, and later one of Star Wars Episode II, all up 'til Episode VI!

_______________

2 kommentarer:

  1. I really hope it's something transient. That baby looks cute indeed. Thanks for linking tyo my blog! That translation serves it's purpose but really looks funny and mis-translated in some parts. At least one can have a good laugh I guess. You DID say that it's funny! Ha ha ha!

    SvaraRadera